What you need to know
how does it work?
Team Building? Family Feuds? Or just Challenging your friends… This is the race for you!
Come see how many laps you can do within 4 hours of riding.
- Time of racing is 4 hours
- Each lap is 5km
- Teams can consist of 2 – 4 riders
- Minimum 2 laps per rider
- Teams Categories of MEN, WOMEN and MIXED (Minimum of one Female)
- Same Categories as above for School Teams (Age: 7-17)
- A *Le Mans-Style Type Start
*First riders taking part in relay will RUN to their bikes after the gun has fired to ensure their team’s head start!
“The Slower You Go The More Likely It Is You’ll Crash” – Juli Furtado
The cost to Enter this amazing new MTB Relay Format:
Team of 2: R300
Team of 3: R450
Team of 4: R600
Prize Giving will take place at 12:30
NOTE: Prizes will be given to the first 3 overall open and school teams in each Category (MENS, WOMEN and MIXED) regardless of team size.
A Lap is 5.1km. See how many you can do in 4 hours.
Total Elevation Gain is 73m per Lap.